Job Opening in IBM | Technical Support Associate | Bengaluru Location | 0 to 2 year of Experience | askjoker
IBM hiring for Technical Support Associate at Bengaluru Location with min 0 to 2 year of Experience required
Job Code : 323141BR
Job Location: Bengaluru
Position: Technical Support Associate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in E&TC, Computers, Electrical
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Official Website: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Required Technical Expertises for this Job:
- Minimum 0-2 decades of experience in IT Industry.
- Proficient to guarantee customer issues are solved in the most timely and efficient way possible.
- Demonstrable capability to take care of different tasks or jobs with shifting priorities.
- Expertise to use available time efficiently to reach efficient and effective outcomes.
- Hands-on experience to build a complete and precise problem/symptom description of documented problems.
- Capability to spot fundamental hardware components and conscious of basic hardware concepts.
- Expertise in consumer-level familiarity with one email client - Outlook, Notes etc..
- Questioning abilities /probing skills, as relevant to this problem and degree of their caller.
- Find chance and implement process improvement.
- Capability to work and empathize with clients in real-time to solve problems.
- Required basic knowledge of networking.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing complex customer situations, documenting solutions, and efficiently supplying reliable and timely resolution to each of product-related technical problems experienced by clients.
- Supplying remote Infrastructure service delivery and doing difficulty origin evaluation.
- Collaborating with fellow assistance coworkers and other internal businesses to give superior customer support.
- Acting for a customer advocate by working directly with clients high priority issues to provide timely settlement and capture customer responses to affect process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and efficiently addressing issues associated with their resolution or issue Providing direct technical aid to customers via telephone, email, and discussion.
- As Tech Service Associate, you're responsible to effectively manage challenging customer interactions and hard client problems without needing supervisory intervention; keep poise and professionalism with quite tough and demanding clients.
How To Apply: Click Here
More Job in Technical Support Associate : Click Here