How to Recover personal Deleted Emails In Outlook? ~ askjoker
Here are some examples of deleting emails in Outlook on various community forums. There are several ways to delete your emails from Outlook 2010 or any other version of Outlook. Depending on how you delete it, Outlook provides ways to recover deleted emails. By default, Deleted Items is moved to the Deleted Items / Recycle Bin or Recovered Deleted Items folder from the existing folder based on the deletion procedure. If you have already searched for emails in these two folders but can't find them, your emails will be permanently deleted. If it deletes emails permanently, go directly to Method 3.
Recover Emails from Deleted Items/Trash Folder
When you delete emails from Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 using the Delete key, or by right-clicking >> Delete >>, the email depends on the type of email account - POP3 Moved to the Deleted Items folder or Trash folder. To recover deleted emails from IMAP, Exchange, etc. Deleted Items or Trash Folder, follow these steps:
- Click Deleted Items / Trash folder in Microsoft Outlook
- Search for deleted emails
- Select the deleted email that you want to delete
- Right click on the selection
- Go to Move Options >> Select a folder where you want to move the selected email
If you delete emails by clearing the Deleted Items folder, then delete the emails from the Deleted Items folder using the Shift + Delete keys, then move the emails to the Deleted Items folder:
Recover Deleted Emails from Recover Deleted Items
- Click the Folder tab in Outlook and click Restore Deleted Items
- In the window that opens, find and select the emails you want to retrieve
- Click the Restore Selected Items radio button, and then click OK.
You will find deleted emails in their original folder from which they were removed. For example, deleted items from the Deleted Items folder will be restored to the Deleted Items folder. Similarly, an item deleted from the Inbox will be moved to the Inbox folder.
If you do not find your email in the Recover Deleted Items folder either, or if it deletes the email permanently, you can use the recovery software in Stellar Outlook as described below.
Recover Permanently Deleted Emails Using Stellar Outlook Repair Software
Use Star Repair to recover persistent emails from Outlook 2010 or any other version of Outlook. It is an automated tool that can efficiently recover deleted items from Outlook, as well as recover deleted items or other folders.
- Launch the tool and select the pst file by clicking Browse
- The default file of '.PST' file is usually: C: \ Users \
\ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Outlook
3. Click Restore
Click Save Repaired File in the upper left corner of the window