Apply for North Eastern Frontier Railway Jobs Recruitment 2020 | Deadline 15 September 2020
North East Frontier Railway India 2020 - North East Frontier Railway (NFR) has issued notification to NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020. In its workshops, the North East Frontier Railway has invited online applications from eligible Indian candidates for selection as apprentices in various trades under the Apprentices Act 1961. A total of 4499 vacancies have been notified under Units North Eastern Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 (NFR Recruitment 2020) which have been divided into the following workshops / units.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the North Eastern Border Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 16th August 2020 to 15th September 2020 through the official website of North Eastern Frontier Railway (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in). Additional information about this North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 such as various posts, selection process, application fee, application method etc. are given below.
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Information in Hindi:
- Name of the Department: Indian Railways.
- Constituency Name: North-Eastern Frontier Railway, Guwahati, Assam.
- Number of vacancies: 4499 posts.
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
- Article Type: Railway Jobs
- Application Date: 16 August 2020 to 15 September 2020.
- How to apply: Online.
- Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Place of employment: Guwahati, Assam.
Northeast Border Railway Job Vacancy 2020 Details:
- As per Act Apprentice 4499
- Apprentice Act-1961
Unit wise Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Job Vacancy 2020 Details:
- Katihar (KIR) and TDH Workshop 970
- Tinsukia (TSK) 484
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) and EWS / BNGN 539
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) 276
Total 4499 posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ) 493
- Rangiya (RNY) 435
- Lumding (LMG) and S&T / Workshop 1302
Eligibility Criteria for North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for this NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from a recognized Board of Education and a recognized institution under the 10 + 2 education system with a minimum of 50% marks in Tenth (Matric) or equivalent Must pass the exam. Must pass the ITI exam in the relevant trade.
Age Limit: By 01 January 2020, the age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years.
NFR Selection Process: In this NFR Recruitment 2020 (NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020), selection of candidates for ACT Apprentice posts is based on merit list (trade wise, unit wise, community wise) based on Matric and ITI. Will be done according to the number obtained in .
Application Fee: Ordinary and OBC category male applicants will have to pay the proposed non-refundable application fee of 100 100 / - through the payment gateway. SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates of all categories will not have to pay any fee.
How to apply for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the North Eastern Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 through the official website of North Eastern Frontier Railway (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in) or through this direct link from 16th August 2020 to 15th September 2020 You can apply online
North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Start date for online application: 16 August 2020.
- Online Application Deadline: September 15, 2020.